A luxury sailing holiday is infinitely more accessible than you may think…
Exploring the Greek islands on board a private luxury yacht is the ultimate holiday experience. With three stylish yachts between 57 and 64 feet as well as a luxury catamaran, a week on board is a multitude of delights, being pampered and absorbing the very best of the Greek islands.
- Comfortable, air-conditioned cabins with en-suite bathrooms
- Professional skipper to do all the work (or show you the ropes if you want to get involved…)
- A private chef preparing delicious meals in stunning locations
- A speedboat with water skis, wakeboard and a ‘ringo’ donut for the thrill-seekers
- Stand Up Paddleboards (“SUPs”) and windsurf rigs
- Snorkelling fins, masks and fishing gear
- A deck massage with our on-board spa experience
Your sailing holiday will see you guided around some of the most beautiful bays and beaches in the Mediterranean – in peace and seclusion. Breakfast and lunch is included and for dinner you have a choice: step ashore to a traditional Greek taverna for wonderful food and exceptional hospitality, or eat on-board in a private bay, with food prepared by our wonderful chefs.
You can book a yacht exclusively for your friends and family, or perhaps you’d like to take a cabin on one of our cabin-charter weeks. We also offer long weekend trips from as little as £600 per person; the ultimate short break.
Our routes and itineraries are flexible, with multiple start and finish destination available. Our experienced sailing team would be glad to help create your perfect holiday. The team have sailed the islands extensively themselves, exploring for the bluest water and the best food; and can help you with you true personal advice about how to get the most from your sailing holiday.
Sailing on board a luxury superyacht is no longer only for oligarchs. Join us for the experience of a lifetime.