Fleewinter arranges holidays in some of the most exotic and exciting destinations in the world however not all of them have the infra-structure or facilities you might be used to at home. For this reason we believe it is vitally important that all our clients take out travel insurance for peace of mind or in case things do go wrong. It also ensures that if you have to cancel your trip unavoidably, you don’t lose everything.
Our tips are:
1. Buy from a brand you trust (a large company, your bank, etc)
2. Make sure you the policy covers independent travel if you booked your flights and accommodation separately.
3. Get the insurance quickly after booking to ensure cancellation is covered.
4. Bear in mind that it is almost impossible to cover for certain situation such costs incurred due to delayed or cancelled return flights (but airlines are now liable to pay compensation in many cases)
5. If you have booked one of our sailing holidays then we recommend taking a special insurance such as that provided by Top Sail.
If things go wrong on your holiday, travel insurance won’t necessarily cover everything but having a good quality policy will ensure serious health issues and most cancellation scenarios are covered. As part of our membership of the Association of Independent Tour Operators (AITO) we recommend the services of specialist Insurance Brokers Campbell Irvine for all trips excluding sailing holidays. The cover includes a 24-Hour Worldwide emergency Medical Service who are experts in providing friendly and professional emergency help.
To arrange cover or to obtain a quotation, you can contact Campbell Irvine.
1) Click to apply for travel insurance ONLINE.
2) Tel: UK 020 7938 1734 or
3) Email: email@example.com
They will happily advise you on the best cover to suit your needs and situation.
Fleewinter is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Campbell Irvine Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.