Conveniently located walking distance to Kloof street with its cocktail bars, shops, restaurants and caf?, just below Kloof Street is Long Street renowned for its city nightlife.
Approx drive times
• Table Mountain Cableway @ 5 min's
• V&A Waterfront @ 5 min's
• Camps Bay Beach @ 10 min's drive
• Airport @ 20 min's drive
• Stellenbosch @ 60 min's drive
• Franschhoek @ 70 min's drive
Accommodates up to 6 people in 2 bedrooms and a sleeper couch serviced by 2 bathrooms
2 level apartment on the 4th level with spacious double volume living/entertainment area fully air-conditioned. A large private terrace/balcony with spectacular Table Mountain views
Living & Dining
Open plan double volume main living space with lounge, dining and kitchen areas as well as a study area.
• Comfortably furnished lounge area flowing out on the private terrace/balcony
• Dining seats up to 6
• Satellite (DSTV) LCD TV
Modern fully equipped kitchen with all the necessary appliances (inc' washing machine, drier and dishwasher), cooking utensils, pots, pans, crockery cutlery etc?.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
• Master bedroom - double with queen bed and en-suite bathroom (shower no bath)
• Second bedroom - double
• Study area - double sleeper sofa
• Bathrooms; en-suite to the master (shower no bath) and separate bathroom (bath with overhead shower)
• Excellent security & 24 hour concierge
• Secure basement parking
2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
£900 - £1,200 per week
Pool - No pool
Restaurant - Approx' 10 min's walk
3 double beds
Sep 11 - T Holdsworth
• Fabulous accommodation, perfect for my needs and in an excellent location.
• Allowed to leave a couple of hours later on departure day.
• Cleaning service provided once a week.
• Modern, clean, bright, well-equipped apartment in a fab spot! Would happily live here if I could afford it and would recommend it to anyone.
Areas for Improvement:
• Would benefit from a brief description of which remote control works what as I messed up on the first day. All resolved with a bit of button pressing.