The cottage sits in its own private fenced tranquil garden overlooked by the mountains on the slopes of Table Mountain in Gardens. One of the many Victorian clapperboard cottages on this historic, jacaranda lined street in Gardens. Gardens is a popular upmarket residential area overlooking the city. Kloof and Long Street's popular for their caf? culture, shops, restaurants and bars is approx' 2 min's walk to the top but allow 15 for the return from the lower Long Street, Kloof Street flows into Long Street. Coffee at Melissa's or Vida e caffe, a heavenly lunch at Manna's, Thai at Yindis, fabulous Vietnamese from Saigon, freshest fish in the Ocean Basket, Portugese at Tonis or just great brasserie cooking at the Gainsborough, all of these are just a short walk.
• Kloof Street @ 5 min's
• Long Street @ 10-15 min's
• V&A Waterfront @ 2 min's drive (25-30 min's walk)
• Airport @ 20 min's drive
• Camps Bay Beach @ 10 min's drive
• Cableway Station to go up Table Mountain @ 5 min's drive
• Canal Walk shopping mall @ 15 min's drive
Accommodates up to 4 people in 2 bedrooms serviced by 2 bathrooms
The cottage sits in a tranquil haven, access through the front door into the shuttered hallway. The ground floor is decorated throughout in this calming blue with white accents. The flooring moves from these classic Victorian tiles to dramatic dark wood, warm bamboo and tropical sea-grass.
Off the hallway leads directly to the airy lounge, doors open onto the wrap around deck and the soft leather sofas.
Entertainment; wide screen TV, cable and a DVD player
Dining & Kitchen
To the rear of the cottage you find the open plan kitchen and dining room. The furnishings are dark wood with oriental touches and a decadent chandelier. Patio doors surround the space and lead you onto the deck. The kitchen is fully fitted and equipped including a dishwasher.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
• Master bedroom; stairs lead you up to the huge airy suite with stunning en-suite bathroom with a bath for 2 and a wet room shower. Set amongst lush foliage, you could be in a tree house. Furnished with numerous wardrobes and draws as well as a large double king bed with views out to Table Mountain you can even see the cable car climbing up to the summit.
• 2nd bedroom; off the hall on the ground floor with flexibility to of a large double king-bed or 'unzipped' to create two singles. The New England style shutters give the room a bright airy outlook. Plus an en-suite with a rainwater style shower.
• Wrap around deck surround by trees and foliage, the rear with views of Table Mountain in the background
• Dining on the deck has plenty of room for 4, or more
• 2 garages
• Full security and beam system gives peace of mind.
More pictures available on request
href="http://www.fleewinter.co.uk/cape_town/index.php">Cape Town Holidays, Camps Bay Villas, Camps Bay Apartments, Cape Town Accommodation, Cape Town Rentals. Better still give us a call on 0207 112 0019 or email email@example.com for free independent advice on the best places to stay.