Loader Street Place is in the heart of historic De Waterkant, the oldest part of Cape Town. The original fire and police stations can be found here facing on to cobbled streets surrounded by gaily coloured mews houses situated on the lower slopes of Signal Hill. The area has gay atmosphere but day a wonderful calm caf? culture and by night it evolves into a cocktail party atmosphere.
Approx' drive/walk times:
• City Centre @ 10 min's walk or 2min's drive
• Waterfront @ 20 min's walk or 5 min's drive
• Green Point @ 5 min's walk or 2 min's drive
• Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) @ 15 min's walk or 5 min's drive
• Clifton Beach @ 10 min's drive
• Camps Bay @ 15 min's drive
• Sandy Bay @ 20 min's drive
Accommodates up to 6 people in 2 bedrooms and a sleeper couch serviced by 2 bathrooms
Stylishly furnished with modern finishing celebrates the young, African-chic culture of Cape Town. This spacious apartment features two double bedrooms, one en-suite, as well as a separate bathroom as well as a private outside entertainment area.
Living & Dining
Open plan style living space. The spacious lounge and dining area caters for all comforts. It features a high-definition flat screen TV, Dolby surround sound equipment, satellite channels as well as fast broadband connection.
Dining inside and out seats up to 4 people
The modern kitchen is fully equipped with all the essential holiday luxuries such as microwave, washing machine, fridge, coffee maker, oven and hob.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
• Master bedroom; double with a mezzanine level with a small lounge area and a .TV, where you can accommodate extra guests on a sofa sleeper
• 2nd bedroom; double serviced by a family bathroom (shower no bath, wc and wash basin)
• Private courtyard
• Outdoor furniture
• braai (bbq) facilities
• Fast Broadband Connection
• 2 dedicated parking bays inside complex garage
Click for more information on: Cape Town Holidays, Camps Bay Villas, Camps Bay Apartments, Cape Town Accommodation, Cape Town Rentals. Better still give us a call on 0207 112 0019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for free independent advice on the best places to stay.