Nestled on the slopes of signal Hill overlooking Table Bay, De Waterkant lies between the historical Bo-Kaap area, the Waterfront and the vibrant City of Cape Town. De Waterkant by evening has a lively bright cocktail atmosphere and by day a relaxed caf? clutter. It hosts a selection of excellent restaurants, quaint outdoor cafes, art galleries, boutique and antique shops cradled within the cobbled streets amongst brightly coloured houses. This is the oldest part of Cape Town with the fist police and fire stations.
• 5 minutes walk from the heart of the city
• 5/10 minuets walk from the V&A Waterfront
• 5 minuets walk to Green Point
• 10 minuets drive to Camps Bay/Clifton Beaches
• 10 minuets drive to the Cableway Station
Accommodates up to 4 people in 2 en-suit bedrooms
Upmarket desirable De Waterkant residence with enclosed secure parking and private pool.
Living & Dining
Comfortable lounge with open plan dining and kitchen.
Entertainment; DSTV, TV
Fully equipped with all the necessary appliances (inc' washing machine and tumble drier), cutlery, crockery, pots, pans and cooking utensils.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
• 2 en-suite bedrooms with air-conditioning
• Enclosed Secure Parking
• Sun deck with fabulous views of Table Mountain
• Prepaid telephone & internet
Click for more information on: Cape Town Holidays, Camps Bay Villas, Camps Bay Apartments, Cape Town Accommodation, Cape Town Rentals. Better still give us a call on 0207 112 0019 or email email@example.com for free independent advice on the best places to stay.