With so many things to do and see in Jordan, choose our Jordan Grand Tour to ensure you don’t go back home wishing that you’d had more time. Jordan Grand Tour offers the full itinerary from our classic tour, including Amman, Jerash, Petra, Wadi Rum, Aqaba and the Dead Sea, but gives you 15 days and 14 nights in which to enjoy them. You can relax and soak up the culture of the country at a much more leisurely pace, and even add an extra activity to your planned trip if you feel like it, such as horse-riding, balloon flights or a visit to the Turkish Hammam. The choice is yours, and we’ll be here to help you every step of the way.
Day 1 - Amman
Arrival at Amman Queen Alia International airport, our representative will be waiting for you to help you with the visa procedures, then walk with you through the customs. The driver will waiting in the arrival hall, holding a name sign and he will transfer you to the 4* Olive Tree Hotel in Amman.
Day 2 - Amman – Jerash – Madaba
Start your first morning in Jordan with a city tour. Visit the Citadel in Amman and then continue to the Roman Theatre, located in the heart of Amman. From Amman take a short drive to Jerash, to visit the world’s best preserved Roman provincial city. Take your time and have a lunch before transferring to Madaba for an overnight. Stay in 3* Mosaic Hotel in Madaba.Hotel Info
Day 3 - Mt Nebo
Today you will explore Madaba. At 9.00 AM, after breakfast your tour starts with visiting the St. George Church in Madaba with its famous mosaic map, which dates to the 6th century AD. Drive to Mt. Nebo, the mountain considered to be where Moses saw the Promised Land before he died, according to the Old Testament. On a clear day you will be able to see Jericho and even Jerusalem
Back to Madaba.
Day 4 - Madaba - Dead Sea
Today you will be driven to the Dead Sea, lowest point on the earth’s surface. Float in the salty waters and try out the famous healing mud.
Stay at the 5* Movenpick Resort at Dead Sea.
Day 8 - Evason – Karak – Dana Nature reserve
After breakfast drive to Karak to visit the immense Crusaders Castle. Continue to Dana Nature Reserve. Make sure to stop at a supermarket to buy some extra snacks and drinks for your stay in Dana and Wadi Feynan. Upon arrival you can choose to hike the self-guided Village Tour in Dana Nature Reserve. This is a round trip that takes around 2 hours. Visit some spectacular viewpoints above Dana Village, while exploring the terraced gardens and local community craft workshops. Dinner and overnight at the Dana Guesthouse. (B & D)Hotel Info
Day 9 - Dana Nature reserve - Petra
Time to pack your luggage and meet your driver for the transfer to Petra. You will the rest of the day to explore Petra, one of the seven world wonders. Entry by Siq and visit the Treasury, Street of Facades, Theater, Colonnaded Street etc. Take it slowly and enjoy, you will come back to Petra the next day so you won’t miss out on anything.
Overnight 5* Hayat Zaman Resort.
Optional activities for today:
- Petra by Night (each Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evening)
- Petra Kitchen cooking course
- Local Turkish Bath, 1.5/2.5 hrs horse ride around the mountains of Petra
Day 11 - Petra – Wadi Rum
Drive to Wadi Rum Visitors Centre. Before starting with the jeep tour you could enjoy an hour camel ride from Wadi Rum Village to Lawrence’s Spring. Continue with a half day ( 3- 4 hrs) jeep tour including a freshly prepared barbeque lunch in a remote spot of Wadi Rum. A jeep tour is the best way to discover lots of sites in the desert. The jeep will stop at each site giving you time to walk/scramble around and maybe even climb up on some of the beautiful natural formed bridges in Wadi Rum. Dinner and overnight at Khaled campsite in Wadi Rum.Hotel Info
Day 12 - Wadi Rum – Aqaba
After breakfast you will drive to Aqaba to 5* Movenpick Hotel in Aqaba.Hotel Info
- Meet and assist at the airport, included visa
- Day 1 – 15: All transfers with A/C car ( 2-3 people )/van ( 4- 6) people with English speaking driver, as mentioned at the program
- Day 1: 1 Night at the 4* Olive Tree Hotel in Amman, including bed and breakfast.
- Day 2: Visits to the Citadel & Roman Theatre in Amman and a visit to Jerash, entry fee tickets included.
- Day 2: Local English speaking guide in Jerash
- Day 2 & 3: 2 Night at the 3* Mosaic Hotel in Madaba, including bed and breakfast.
- Day 3: Visits to the St. George Church in Madaba, Mt. Nebo; entry fee tickets included.
- Day 4 -7: 3 Overnights at the 5* Movenpick Hotel Dead Sea, including bed and breakfast.
- Day 7: 1 Night at the 5* Evason Hot Spring Hotel, including bed and breakfast.
- Day 8: Visits to the Karak Crusaders Castle; entry fee tickets included.
- Day 8: 1 Night at Dana nature reserve, including dinner and breakfast.
- Day 9: Time permitting a visit to Little Petra (entry is free).
- Day 9 & 10: Visit to Petra including two day entry fee tickets.
- Day 9: 2-3 hrs Local English speaking guide in Petra
- Day 9 & 10: 2 Nights at the 5*Hayat Zaman Hotel in Petra, including bed and breakfast.
- Day 11: Entry fee tickets for Wadi Rum are included.
- Day 11: Half day (3-4 hrs) jeep tour inside Wadi Rum including a freshly prepared lunch.
- Day 11: 1 Night at Khaled campsite in Wadi Rum, including dinner and breakfast.
- Day 12 – 15: 3 Nights at the 5* Movenpick City Centre Hotel in Aqaba, including breakfast.
- Day 15: Departure to Aqaba International Airport.
- All other transfers
- All other meals not mentioned in the program
- Tips for guides / drivers, restaurants etc.
- Travel insurance
- Wadi Mujib Nature reserve tour form Dead Sea, including transfer £75 per person
- Upgrade to Hilton Hotel Dead Sea instead of Movenpick Dead Sea £15 per person per night extra
- Upgrade to Bubble Camp in Petra instead of Hayat Zaman Hotel £60 per person per night extra
- Upgrade to Movenpick Resort Petra instead of Hayat Zaman Hotel £55 per person per night extra
- Upgrade to Movenpick Tala Bay instead of Movenpick City Centre £35 per person per night extra
- Upgrade to Aicha Memories camp instead of Khaled camp in Wadi Rum £65 per person per night extra
- Cooking course in Petra £50 per person
- Petra By Night £25 per person
- Visit to the local Hammam in Wadi Musa (Petra) Non – Private £25 per person
- 1.5 hrs/ 2,5 hrs horse ride around the mountains of Petra £50/ £75 per person
- Balloon flight in Wadi Rum at 06.00 AM close to Bait Ali Camp £185 per person
- 1 hr Camel ride in Wadi Rum £25 per person