Egypt is a fabulous destination and perfect for an escape from normality. Only 5 hours away from the UK but it couldn’t be more different and exotic. In addition to the sights and sounds the places you stay are exquisitely designed and furnished and personal Egyptian service means you feel pampered at all times.
Where to go in Egypt is always a big challenge and vying for your attention will be the Pyramids of Cairo, the many Temples along the Nile River, a luxury Nile Cruise or a beautiful coastal retreat. Give us a call to discuss the choices. This itinerary is a simple combination of Cairo, Cruise and Coast which means you will see most of what Egypt has to offer
🥙 Delight in high quality Egyptian traditional cuisine
👳♀️ Private guided tour in Cairo: visit the majestic Pyramids, the fascinating Egyptian Museum & Khan el Khalili Bazaar
🔍 Discover the most famous Ancient Egyptian sites along the Nile
🛳 Relax on a luxurious Nile Cruise
🐠 Swim amongst tropical fish in the Red Sea
👙 Unwind at the spectacular Beaches of Hurghada
Day 1 - Welcome to Egypt!
Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, our representative will welcome you and assist you with the entry process before escorting you to your hotel in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle. Your tour leader will assist you to ensure a smooth check-in and will then review your holiday itinerary with you to confirm pick-up times for each tour and answer all your questions.Accommodation
Day 2 - Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & bazaar visit
After breakfast, you will be accompanied by your personal guide to Giza Plateau to visit one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World: the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren, and Mykerinus, along with the famous Sphinx and Valley Temple. Then, you will have a chance to visit the world-famous Egyptian Museum and enjoy a lunch at a wonderful, traditional Egyptian restaurant in Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s oldest and most lively bazaar famous for its narrow alleyways full of shops, restaurants and cafes where locals drink tea and smoke water pipes.Accommodation
Day 3 - Explore ABU SIMBEL temples
Early in the morning, you will be privatelly transferred to Cairo airport for your flight to Abu Simbel. On arrival, your guide will take you to to discover the majestic temples of Ramses II and his beloved wife Nefertari. You will then fly to Aswan and board your cruiser where a delicious lunch is awaiting.
In the afternoon, you’ll embark your lovely cruiser where a delicious lunch is awaiting. In the afternoon you will visit the Nubian Museum where you can learn more about this interesting ethnic group native to the central Nile region.
Late afternoon, you’ll board the Sonesta Moon Nile Cruiser to start an unforgettable journey along the Nile. The first night will be spent in the harbour in Aswan.Accommodation
Day 4 - Discover Aswan
After breakfast on board the boat, you will join a tour with your guide and some fellow travellers to the famous High Dam and the enigmatic Unfinished Obelisk. Afterwards, a short boat ride will take you to the charming temple of Philae dedicated to the two Goddesses, Isis and Hathor.
Day 5 - The sail starts! Kom Ombo temple discovery
Enjoy breakfast on board the cruise, before heading off on an unforgettable cruise along the River Nile. Enjoy the beautiful landscapes from the comfort of your luxurious cruise ship on your way to Kom Ombo temple. After lunch, you will visit the unique twin temple of Kom Ombo dedicated to the crocodile God Sobek and visit the museum which contains a number of fascinating mummified crocodiles. Continue sailing in the direction of Edfu where you will spend the night.
Day 6 - Explore Edfu temple
After a delicious breakfast, you will take a horse carriage ride through the quaint town of Edfu to visit the gorgeous temple dedicated to Horus, the falcon God. After, you will return to the ship and continue sailing towards Luxor, enjoying the views and gentle Nile breeze from the sundeck. After dinner, a belly dance show will be performed on board.
Day 7 - Luxor East & West Bank
Enjoy breakfast on board before heading out with your guide to explore the mind-blowing East and West Banks in Luxor. Here you’ll have the chance to discover the jewels of Ancient Egypt: the majestic Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and Karnak and Luxor temples.
You will then be privatelly transferred to your hotel in Hurghada on the Red Sea in an air-conditioned car. Time to relax!
Day 8, 9, 10 - Unwind at the Red Sea
Relax and enjoy the comfort of your lovely hotel and the fantastic weather and, of course, the beautiful beaches of the Red Sea. We suggest going diving or snorkelling to see the coral reefs and sea life, or trying out some water sports. Shopping, bowling and beach walks are also wonderful ways to pass the time.Accommodation
- Price based on 2 people sharing a double room/cabin in low-season.
- Subject to Availability
- All prices are correct at the time of writing
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- The assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All airport transfer by a private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle with Free WIFI
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cairo including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation for 4 nights onboard Nile Cruise on full board basis
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Hurghada including daily breakfast.
- Domestic flight from Cairo to Abu Simbel and from Abu Simbel to Aswan
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo – privately guided tours
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise sharing cruise group
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- Egyptologist certified tour guide for all historical tours
- Lunch at a good quality local restaurant
- Bottled water during your tours and transfers
- All service charges and applicable taxes included
- International flights (Direct flights from London Heathrow to Cairo return cost around £350 per person depending on the season)
- Entry Visa into Egypt. If your country is eligible for Visa on Arrival, we can arrange this service on request to avoid you the inconvenience of having to queue in line on arrival.
- Any optional tours