Bermuda is an island that is unequalled. A ‘blink and you’ll miss it’ speck in the vast Atlantic Ocean, so often overlooked and at times mistaken for one of the Caribbean Islands. But with a unique mix of quaint colonial towns, achingly beautiful beaches and a rich Maritime history, a visit to charming Bermuda may just spark a love affair for life. As Mark Twain famously remarked “You go to heaven if you want to, I’d rather stay right here in Bermuda”.
Whether it is wandering around the UNESCO World Heritage Site of St George’s Town or exploring mysterious subterranean Crystal Caves, diving down to the historic ship wrecks or swimming with wild sea-turtles off Clearwater Beach, embarking on a whale watching adventure or simply lazing on one of the many idyllic pink sand beaches, Bermuda truly caters to all travelers and interests.
- We guarantee our prices are the same as booking direct
- Everything you book with us is bonded so you have full financial protection
- Our selection of properties are handpicked by us ensuring a wonderful and memorable stay
- You will received an island guide when you book written by our Bermuda expert and full of personal recommendations
- Most importantly, you will get personal unbiased advice from Jessie, our Bermuda expert, who would love to give you a hand planning your trip. Call 0207 112 0019 or email email@example.com for holiday ideas…