Get the app!
Once you’ve booked your Fleewinter holiday and all that’s left is for you to start getting excited, that’s when our handy travel app (Vamoos) comes into play.
Why you should download it onto all of your mobile devices:
- It contains all of your final travel documents, plus lots of fun extras
- It has a map of where you will be visiting and recommended restaurants etc to try whilst you’re there
- It is hassle free and ensures that you have everything in once place at one time
- It doesn’t take up any room in your suitcase
- Mobile by nature, it can travel with you without destroying the rainforest!
- The holiday countdown helps to build excitment
- Keep an eye on the weather
- You can share your holiday snaps with your family and friends
- It’s FREE!
How to get the app:
Step 1: Finalise your plans and pay your deposit! Hurrah – you’re going on holiday!
Step 2: Your consultant will send you a unique Vamoos reference code to access your personal travel app
Step 3: Download the Vamoos app from the App store click here (if you are reading this email on an Apple device) or go to the Appstore and search for “Vamoos”. Alternatively, if you have an android device click here or go to the Google Play store and search for ‘Vamoos’ to download.
When it opens you need type in the following reference for your holiday
Step 4: Enter your reference code to get going
Travelled with us before? Then all you need to do is select ‘load a new holiday’ from the menu bar and you’re off!
…..Your holiday countdown is officially on
Show people where you will be in just a few week’s time
Scope out our handy map (download when you’re online)
Refer to your day-by-day itinerary
Keep a diary of your holiday highlights