Enjoy a Caribbean sunset romance, in a home away from home. A friendly staff that will make sure that all your wishes will be fulfilled. East Winds is a lovely boutique hotel. The perfect place for a romantic honeymoon. It is a hotel for all seasons, surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens with over 100 different species of plant life. The gardens are great to just meander through and enjoy the exotic flora and fauna. It is also the perfect place for birds and as a result, over 30 species have been sighted on the property. The cottage-style accommodation is private and elegant. On some evenings you can enjoy local musicians performing. Above all, a steel-band will play during the Saturdays gourmet buffet.
The hotel offers an All-Inclusive with a difference. Due to its low key and informal, yet elegant and very private atmosphere. East Winds also offers a variety of wellness. Yoga, Pilates and a fitness track which doubles as an outdoor gym, are complementary. The spa pavilion offers a variety of treatments to enjoy. On the beach, water sports activities awaits you.
Saint Lucia is the perfect destination for a romantic honeymoon. It is home to the majestic Piton Mountains, which are a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In fact, legend has it that the Arawak Indians form South America used to travel hundreds of miles by canoe to worship the Pitons. On Friday nights you can find street parties, vibrant calypso music, a world-renowned jazz festival and colourful craft markets and French/English/African heritage. For this reason, it all combine to create a picture-perfect tropical destination.
Day 3 - 5
Spend your days at leisure. East Wind offer some activities, like non-motorised water sports, pilates class, yoga class, garden tour, guided walk, rum tastings, land & sea barbecue or cooking class. These activities are complementary and take place on specific days of the week.
There is also a variety of trips that can be organised by the hotel staff, like areal tram adventure, chocolate making, boat trip to the Pitons and much more.
Another day to enjoy this tropical island. Visit the Sulphur Springs, the Botinical Garden or go see the Pitons, UNESCO’s World Heritage Site. If you are more into shopping for some souvenirs, then take a taxi to Rodney Bay. Here you will find several shops, restaurants and bars.
Be back in time for a romantic sunset cruise.
After breakfast it is time to say goodbye. Your private transfer will take you to the airport, where the premiere concierge agent will meet you and escort you to your airline counter to assist with check-in and take you through immigrations and security screening. He will bring you to the VIP lounge, where canapés and drinks are served. You will have access to free WiFi and cable tv until your flight is ready for boarding.
Wishing you a safe journey home!
- Accommodation in a Superior Cottage
- All-Inclusive Basis
- Return private airport transfer
- Fast Track VIP Assistance, including VIP lounge at the airport on the day of departure
- Complementary His & Hers Massage or 2 reserved space on the sunset cruise
- Full made to order and buffet breakfasts
- Island inspired lunch buffets and oceanfront lunch barbecues
- Silver service four course dinner menu with once weekly land and sea barbecue dinner
- All day lite-fare menu
- Wines carefully paired nightly from the resort’s wine cellar for all dinner services (2 reds, 2 whites, 1 rose differently nightly)
- All restaurant and bar beverages by the glass: wine, beer, spirits, cocktails and soft drinks (all from international brands)
- Champagne served during all bar opening hours, year round
- Fully stocked and personalized mini fridge, including alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Breakfast and lunch hampers available for guests participating in daily island excursions
- Vegetarian choices on menu daily and all dietary requirements are catered for
- Sparkling wine and chocolates (or equivalent) in the room upon arrival
- Daily access to the resort’s “Exclusive Experiences” activity and day trip schedule
- Weekly cocktail party with canapés
- Yoga and Pilates classes 4 times a week
- Free water sports: hobie cats, pedalos, stand-up paddle boards, kayaks, aqua view boards and snorkelling equipment.
- Activities: open air fitness area and air conditioned gym, shuffleboard, DVD library
- Nightly live entertainment including after dinner entertainment on Wednesday and Saturday evenings
- Valid for honeymoons within one year of marriage date.
- Please present marriage certificate upon arrival.
- Based on mid-season rates (April, Mai and July to October).
- This price excludes the international flights. Direct flights from London Gatwick to Hewanorra cost around £650 per person, depending on the season.