The perfect blend of relaxation and family adventures, staying at a choice of luxury villas. Enjoy your well-deserved leisure time in style with plenty of space for socialising. Indoor and outdoor dining areas, BBQ equipment, sun terraces, swimming pool, outdoor shower and daily passes to a nearby beach resort are available for your enjoyment. We’ve also included experiences the family will love, and included car hire, so you can come and go as you please or we can arrange private transfers if you’d prefer to leave the driving to someone else.
Day 1 - Welcome to Pula
After a short 2.5 hour flight you’ve arrived in beautiful Istria. Collect your hire car from the airport and make your way to your luxury oasis. Arrive and settle in enjoying a leisurely time at your pool. Spend the evening dining alfresco on your terrace with a fully-fitted kitchen and BBQ equipment to whip up a delicious banquet. If you’d rather delegate the cooking – you are on holiday after all, we can arrange a private chef to create a mouth-watering menu for you.View Accommodation
Day 4 - Take a trip back in time to the Roman Era
Today you’ll set off on a journey to 27 BC on a private tour of Pula’s remarkable historic sites. Your private guide will lead you to the most intact amphitheatre in the world, once a setting where gladiators battled, now a unique entertainment venue. You’ll visit the Roman Temple of Augustus, the Arch of Sergii and other historic sites before descending beneath the surface to explore the underworld of tunnels, built for protection from WW1 air raids.
Day 8 - Waterslides and pirates
Everyone loves a waterpark on a glorious sunny day and there’s something for everyone at Aquapark Istralandia. Teens and adults alike will love the heart-racing slides and younger children will enjoy a separate area to play. With daily entertainment of dance and pirates, expect a fun-packed day of laughs and splashes.
- Price based on May School Holidays
- 8-nights in Villa Fiordaliso (3 bedrooms, sleeps up to 6)
- 9-days car hire (based on 7-seater Citroen Grand Picasso)
- Fully fitted kitchen and BBQ facilities
- Quality towels and bed linens
- L’Occitane bathroom cosmetics
- 15 packages Lavazza Espresso Coffee
- Bicycles (number on request)
- Private tour of Pula and entrance fees to the arena and other historic sights.
- Guided kayak tour with cave experience and safari, (equipment and lunch included)
- Day passes to nearby Lanterna beach resort
- One day pass to Aquapark Istralandia
- All trips are ATOL protected or ABTA bonded to ensure you are fully covered