One of the most popular all inclusive options in the Maldives, Lily Beach is a 5* medium-sized resort and very family friendly. The resort is 25 minutes by seaplane from Male.
There are five villa categories at the resort:
Beach Villas are found nestled amidst the vegetation along the pristine white beach. They have natural wood and stone flooring, an open-air bathroom with a jacuzzi, private outdoor deck, direct access to the beach and a queen-sized bed. The facilities also include air conditioning, ceiling fan, internet access, TV and DVD player which are standard to all rooms. Large families can opt for the Beach Family Villas, which are made up of two interconnected Beach Villas.
Lagoon Villas have the same facilities as the Beach Villas but offer direct access to the lagoon. Please note these are not overwater villas.
Deluxe Water Villas are overwater and feature a 7m jacuzzi bath on a private deck and have a four-poster king size bed.
The Sunset Water Villas, which provide the largest accommodation on the island, offer a panoramic view of the turquoise waters with direct access to the lagoon and have a 24 hour private butler service. The private decking also features a 14m private Jacuzzi pool and the living quarters are much larger.
The resort boasts a lovely spa, a state-of-the-art gymnasium, a dive centre, two freshwater swimming pools with bars, and a water sports centre that offers everything everything from canoeing, windsurfing and wake boarding to fun-tube and banana-boat rides. Meanwhile, the island's Sports Complex has a floodlit tennis court, table tennis, darts, billiard/pool and beach volleyball. The resort also has a Turtles Kid's Club for younger guests.
The dive centre has access to more than 50 dive sites in South Ari Atoll and offers theoretical and practical lessons (in English, French, German, Italian & Japanese) by a international team of professional instructors. Children aged eight to 11 years can enjoy the Bubblemakers course too.
In the evening there is live music, variety shows, group games, discos, night fishing, and various beach games.
The island offers three good dining options on the island. Lily Maa is the open-air main restaurant, which offers a panoramic view of the lagoon and two open live cooking stations, serving a variety of international dishes on the buffet and a la carte menu. The fine dining restaurant Tamarind offers Indian and Chinese fusion cuisine over water, while the Spirit Bar and Lounge offers a more informal and lively setting.
PLATINUM PLAN INCLUSIONS
– Meet and assist on arrival and departure by our airport team at Male’ International Airport
– Complimentary VIP lounge access at the Trans Maldivian Airways seaplane terminal
– Selection of 80 premium wines from all around the world available in our restaurants and bars
– Lily Maa main restaurant: sumptuous buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner with live cooking stations, grill, BBQ (*Special menu option available on request for certain dietary requirements)
– Tamarind Specialty Restaurant: one a la carte fine dining per person per week for a chance to experience a delightful fusion of Thai, Chinese and Indian fine dishes
– The Spirit Bar: unlimited signature drinks, alcoholic & non-alcoholic cocktails, selection of coffee blends, variety of juices and soft drinks
– AQVA Bar: a la carte menu option for lunch, unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails, variety of juices, soft drinks, selection of tea and coffee blends
– Vibes Bar: live entertainment weekly, a la carte menu option for lunch, unlimited cocktails and signature drinks, fresh juices, soft drinks, tea and coffee blends
– Premium mini bar, replenished daily with beer, wine, soft drinks, water and snacks
– Complimentary beach side cooling box with a free access to assorted chilled non-alcoholic beverages
– Complimentary snorkelling equipment and non-motorized water sports
– Free access to the sports complex: tennis court, gym, volleyball playground and all indoor games
– Two complimentary excursions per person per stay to be selected from available options: coral garden snorkeling, fishing trip, sunset cruise, trip to the local fishing village Dangethi
– Complimentary internet access in all Villas and resort public areas
– Turtle Kids’ Club for various activities and surprises for the youngest guests.
Do let us know if you're on your honeymoon as the resort will give you a complimentary bottle of Sparking Wine with a baby wedding cake, exotic flowers and a turn-down service on one night, as well as a special candle-lit dinner for two on the beach and a complimentary massage each.