Experience your heavenly honeymoon in St. Lucia, one of the most beautiful Caribbean islands. If you are looking for a memorable romantic honey moon, St. Lucia is where you want to be! Enjoy white sandy beaches, lush tropical nature, iconic mountains and the warmth of the sun. Stay at Calabash Cove Resort and Spa and you will be pampered from the beginning till the end.
Heavenly Honeymoon offers a romantic stay, that you will never forget. Calabash Cove Resort & Spa is the perfect place to spend a romantic, unforgettable honeymoon and will make it truly heavenly. This luxury boutique ‘adult-only’ hotel is situated at a secluded beach. However, only 15 minutes’ drive away from Rodney Bay, with its shops, restaurants and bars.
Spend your days on the white sandy beach, at the infinity pool or walk around in the beautiful tropical Gardens that surround the resort. Listen to live music in the C-Bar, have a romantic dinner at the beachside or gazebo. You can spend some time reading or listening to music at the unique Whispers place, a space to just sit down and relax. If you want to spend your time in the pool and you are into a drink or snack? No problem, the swim-up pool bar is there to serve you drinks or a light lunch. Getting hungry or thirsty on your sun bed? No worries, they will be happy to serve you a cool drink and lunch at the poolside.
The Unconditional All-Inclusive
Calabash Cove introduces a very special All-Inclusive. The unconditional All-Inclusive includes all meals, as well as daily specials. There is a wide selection of premium brand drinks to choose from. For this reason, your room bar will be stocked with full size bottles of your preferred drinks as well. During your meals, you can choose from over 20 wines from the wine list and they will be served by the bottle. Enjoy a glass of prosecco with your breakfast or lunch. Your meals are served with premium bottled water on the side. During lobster season, you can enjoy the daily lobster specials for lunch and dinner. Tips and WiFi are included as well, so no hidden costs here.
Calabash Cove’s staff is always there to make your stay as comfortable and memorable as possible.
The Ti Spa is there to pamper you, offering a variety of treatments. You can book facials, body treatments, body wraps or scrubs, specialty package and couple treatments.
Today is your last chance to enjoy the tropical sun. Why not take a taxi to Rodney Bar to stroll through the streets, have a drink along the beach, before you head back to the seclusion of Calabash Cove. Enjoy a romantic candlelight dinner at the beach or gazebo, the perfect way to end your romantic honeymoon.
- Accommodation in a Sunset Oceanview Jr. Suite
- Unconditional All-Inclusive
- Breakfast in bed with fresh island delicacies, served on the morning after arrival
- A special turndown service on the arrival evening, including tropical flowers, chilled champagne & chocolate treat
- One Island Romance Couple Massage
- One romantic candlelit dinner at the beachside or in the gazebo
- Return airport transfer
- All meals and anytime snacks from the menu with no restrictions, including day specials
- All beverages including premium brand liquor
- An extensive selection of wines from the wine list served by the bottle
- Room service 7.30 AM – 9.30 PM with no delivery charge
- An in-room bar with choice of liquor.
- Valid for honeymoons within one year of marriage date.
- Please present marriage certificate upon arrival.
- Based on mid-season rates (April to December)
- This price excludes the international flights. Direct flights from London Gatwick to Hewanorra cost around £650 per person, depending on the season.