Experience a Caribbean romance honeymoon in St. Lucia, one of the most beautiful Caribbean islands. If you are looking for a memorable romantic honey moon, St. Lucia is where you want to be! Enjoy white sandy beaches, lush tropical nature, iconic mountains and the warmth of the sun. Stay at Calabash Cove Resort and Spa and you will be pampered from the beginning till the end.
Caribbean Romance offers a honeymoon you will never forget. Calabash Cove Resort & Spa is the perfect place to spend a romantic, unforgettable honeymoon. This luxury boutique ‘adult-only’ hotel is situated at a secluded beach. However, only 15 minutes’ drive away from Rodney Bay, with its shops, restaurants and bars.
Spend your days on the white sandy beach, at the infinity pool or walk around in the beautiful tropical Gardens that surround the resort. Listen to live music in the C-Bar, have a romantic dinner at the beachside or gazebo. You can spend some time reading or listening to music at the unique Whispers place, a space to just sit down and relax. If you want to spend your time in the pool and you are into a drink or snack? No problem, the swim-up pool bar is there to serve you drinks or a light lunch. Getting hungry or thirsty on your sun bed? No worries, they will be happy to serve you a cool drink and lunch at the poolside.
The Unconditional All-Inclusive
Calabash Cove introduces a very special All-Inclusive. The unconditional All-Inclusive includes all meals, as well as daily specials. There is a wide selection of premium brand drinks to choose from. For this reason, your room bar will be stocked with full size bottles of your preferred drinks as well. During your meals, you can choose from over 20 wines from the wine list and they will be served by the bottle. Enjoy a glass of prosecco with your breakfast or lunch. Your meals are served with premium bottled water on the side. During lobster season, you can enjoy the daily lobster specials for lunch and dinner. Tips and WiFi are included as well, so no hidden costs here.
Calabash Cove’s staff is always there to make your stay as comfortable and memorable as possible.
The Ti Spa is there to pamper you, offering a variety of treatments. You can book facials, body treatments, body wraps or scrubs, specialty package and couple treatments.
After your arrival at Hewanorra airport, you will have a private luxury transfer to Calabash Cove Resort & Spa. Settle in at your Water Edge Cottage and enjoy the view. The Balinese mahogany cottages all come with their own secluded plunge pools, jacuzzis, outdoor rain showers and hammocks for private relaxation.
Day 3 - 5
Enjoy your days filled with romantic. Walk along the white sandy beach, enjoy the serenity of the tropical garden or just sit on your veranda and enjoy the togetherness.
If you up to it, take a taxi to Rodney Bay for some shopping or see the famous Reduit Beach. Or why not do a day tour to the Pitons or the Drive-In Volcano.
- Accommodation in a Water’s Edge Cottage
- Unconditional All-Inclusive
- Return luxury airport transfer
- Fresh tropical island fruit basket & selected wine in the room upon arrival
- A special turndown service on the arrival evening, including tropical flowers, chilled champagne & chocolate treat
- One Island Romance Couple Massage
- One romantic candlelit dinner at the beachside or in the gazebo
- All meals and anytime snacks from the menu with no restrictions including daily specials
- All beverages including premium brand liquor and prosecco
- An extensive selection of wines from the wine list served by the bottle
- Room service 7.30 AM – 9.30 PM with no delivery charge
- An in-room bar with choice of liquor.
- Valid for honeymoons within one year of marriage date.
- Please present marriage certificate upon arrival.
- Based on mid-season rates (April to December).
- This price excludes the international flights. Direct flights from London Gatwick to Hewanorra cost around £650 per person, depending on the season.