Restore body and mind balance with the ideal combination of healing therapies, relaxing treatments, an exclusive deep relaxation floatation session, emotional balance session, nourishing meals, and revitalizing daily activities with this specially designed de-stress programme at Longevity Cegonha Country Club, Vilamoura in the sunny Algarve, Portugal.
Similar programmes are also available at the five star Vilalara Longevity Thalassa Medical Spa. Longevity’s other location.
Your week long programme includes the following;
Enjoy 7 nights in a classic room with a garden patio or upgrade to a Spa Suite for more space and a living area.
With only 32 rooms and under 16s’ only allowed at certain times of the year, this is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing and quiet holiday.
A wellness evaluation and a nutrition & wellbeing consultation are carried out at the beginning of your stay. The Wellness Evaluation aims to identify and understand your lifestyle and the elements that contribute to disrupt your overall wellbeing. It includes an evaluation of the body composition and a wellbeing evaluation.
In our Nutrition & Wellbeing Consultation we aim to identify and prevent unbalances that could lead to the occurrence of illnesses. During the consultation a personalized meal plan is established in order to increase the self-defence capacity of your body and to optimize health and quality of life.
Holistic therapies treat the mind, body and soul and the following are included with your programme.
- Osteopathy 50 min. A gentle manual form of medicine that focuses on total body health by rebalancing the musculoskeletal framework. It seeks to identify and remove blockages allowing the body to heal itself.
- Cranio Sacral Therapy 50 min. A gentle hands-on approach which releases tensions set deep in the body relieving pain and dysfunction.
- Energetic Healing Therapy 50 min. The foundation of Energy Medicine focuses on the energy fields of the body that organize and control the growth and repair of cells, tissue, and organs. This Technique awakens energies that bring resilience, joy, and enthusiasm to our life, and greater vitality to our body, mind, and spirit. Changing impaired energy patterns may be the most efficient, least invasive, way to improve the vitality of organs, cells, and psyche.
These treatments help to bring your mind and body back into balance.
- Emotional Balance Therapy 50 min. With this therapy, we achieve mental and energetic balance through a series of practical and efficient exercises bringing a sense of peace and tranquillity.
- Chakras Balance Therapy 50 min. Our daily life is constantly subjected to stress, unbalancing our body. Through the chakra balance session, we can create an energy field of harmony and balance, contributing to a healthy and harmonious life.
- Guided Meditation. Breathing and meditation techniques help to de-stress, rejuvenate and vitalize the mind, body and soul in our day-to-day life.
- Reflexology 50 min. Based on the principles that all parts, glands and organs are reflected in our feet.
- Reiki 50 min. Reiki is a therapy that works on an emotional, mental and spiritual level which aims to realign the flow of vital energy, bringing the energetic balance to the body and a general sense of well-being.
Daily Group Activities
The Longevity Vitality Plan includes a range of daily group activities for you to join.
Examples of activities:
Body & Mind: Yoga, Pilates, Stretching, Meditation
Body & Fitness: Core Training, Tone & Fit,
Sports & Leisure: Walks, Dance, Jogging, Bike Tour
Access to the fully equipped gym is also included.
This programme costs from £1790 per person based on two adults sharing in a classic room during the low season of 6th January – 23rd March and 1st October to 31st December. Single occupancy costs from £1975.
Please note this programme is not available at Longevity Cegonha Country Club between the 15th of July to the 31st of August.
Longevity a Cegonha Country Club, Vilamoura is located about a 30 minute drive from Faro Airport. The price does not include international flights or transfers. Flights from London to Faro tend to cost between £100 – £300 return – do ask us for advice. Alternatively we can book the flights for you but a booking fee may apply.
- Prices start from £1780 per person.
- 7 nights accommodation in a classic room with breakfast and dinner each day
- Full use of all facilities and daily classes.
- All treatments as mentioned
- All trips are ATOL protected or ABTA bonded to ensure you are fully covered