Built on the ruins of the old convent of Sancti Spiritus from the 12th century, the hotel Castilla Termal Balneario de Olmedo is a 4 star complex in an area known as the “Capital of the Castilian Mudéjar”. Legends of healing waters beneath the convent have been told throughout the centuries. We now know these curative waters as the thermal mineral waters which are used in treatments and to bath in.
Indulge yourself in this unique property with spa therapies and activities designed to help you de-stress and unwind.
This programme is available in other Castilla Termal properties. Contact our spa expert Sarah to go through your treatment needs by email or calling 020 7112 0019 and she will personalise this programme and take care of all your requests.
Stay for seven nights and experience the peace and tranquility of the ancient convent perfectly combined with modern luxury. A fresh and healthy breakfast each morning is included with your stay.More Info
Enjoy the indoor and outdoor thermal mineral pools with different hot tubs, beds, and individual massage seats with relaxing jets. The composition of the water includes a high amount of sodium chloride which has an anti inflammatory effect inside and outside the body. This is important for reduce the symptoms of stress. The water also has a high ph meaning it is very alkaline which helps neutralise acids in the body, which when accumulates results in ill health and premature ageing.
Two contrast circuit experiences are included with your stay. These are guided tours through wet and dry spaces including, hamman steam bath, dry and mixed saunas. Contrast baths in pools of mineral hot and cold waters. Finishing in the relaxing room. The contrast circuit helps improve circulation, eliminates toxins and relaxes the body and mind.
- Body peeling with mineral salts, circular shower and back and leg massage.
- Pressure jet, parafango mud wrap, foot reflexology.
- Whirlpool bath with orange blossom essence, Circular shower and Hot stone massage
- Pressure Jet, parafango mud wrap, and back cranial massage.
- Whirlpool bath with rosemary essence, circular shower and foot reflexology
- Pressure jet, parafango mud wrap and back cranial massage
This programme costs from £1,060 per person based on two adults sharing in a classic room. Single occupancy costs from £1,285.
Flights and transfers are not included in this price. The nearest airport is Valladolid which is 45 minutes drive away or Madrid airport is a one and a half hour drive away. Please do ask us for advice . Alternatively we can book the flights for you but a booking fee may apply.
- Prices start from £1,060 per person.
- 7 nights accommodation in a classic room with breakfast
- Unlimited use of the thermal pools
- 2x Contrast circuits per person..
- All treatments as mentioned
- All trips are ATOL protected or ABTA bonded to ensure you are fully covered