Fes (or Fez), after Casablanca and Rabat, is the third largest city in Morocco. In the course of the last 500 years it has taken on the role of a leading cultural and intellectual centre. It remains a unique place in the whole of the Arab world, boasting more sites and historical attractions than all the other cities of Morocco put together.
Day 1 - Arrive in Fez
Our driver will meet you and take you straight to your riad. After checking in and enjoying a mint tea, take a horse and carriage trip around the city as a fun way to help you get your bearings. We recommend Riad Mabrouka located in the heart of the ancient Medina in Fez, one of the most fascinating medieval walled cities in the Arab world.More Info
The break costs from £365 per person, B&B, based on 2 sharing and including a half-day tour of the Medina, a day trip to Volubilis and Meknes, and all private transfers. Flights extra.
You can get flights from as little as £100 per person return and do ask us for advice. Alternatively we can book the flights for you but a booking fee may apply.
- Prices start from £365 per person
- Accommodation on B&B basis
- Half day guided tour of the medina
- Day trip to Volubilis andMeknes
- Private transfers (air-conditioned vehicle with an English speaking driver)
- Local taxes
- All trips are ATOL protected or ABTA bonded to ensure you are fully covered