Essaouira is the place to wind down and relax. It has a good year round climate, it is enough “off the beaten track” to still feel intimate and it has a wonderful selection of places to stay in the town itself or in the villages just outside. For complete relaxation we have chosen a private villa at the Rebali Riads with its pools, gardens and stunning beach.
Day 1 - ARRIVE AND STRAIGHT TO THE COAST
Arrive at Marrakech airport where your driver will meet you and take you straight to Rebali (the journey will take around 3 hours, try to spot the goats in the trees – no joke). There is great food and the staff soon feel more like family members. You will be staying in your private villa – Dar Etoile.Accommodation
Day 2 - -4 - Get active
There is so much to do at Rebali and the surrounding area you will struggle to fit it all in and many people choose to spend a week or more here. A visit to Essaouira is essential it is great for shopping and restaurants. From Rebali you can also:
– Quad bike tour of the dunes
– Moroccan cooking demonstrations
– Camel trekking on the beach
– Amazing horse riding
– Surfing and kitesurfing lessons
– Visits to the local Berber village for lunch
And if this is too much rushing around send your partner on a tortoise/chameleon hunt in the Rebali gardens and relax by the pool or sneak a visit to the spa…
This itinerary costs from £425 per person B&B based on 2 sharing and including all private transfers but not flights.
You can get flights from as little as £100 per person return and do ask us for advice. Alternatively we can book the flights for you but a booking fee may apply.
- Prices start from £425 per person
- Accommodation on B&B basis
- Private transfers (air-conditioned vehicle with an English speaking driver)
- Local taxes
- All trips are ATOL protected or ABTA bonded to ensure you are fully covered