You can now fly directly to Mauritius from London making it even easier to arrive in paradise!
- Air Mauritius and British Airways offer nonstop service from London to Mauritius (about a 12 hour flight).
- Air Mauritius offers the most frequent nonstop flights from London Heathrow (LHR) to Mauritius (MRU). British Airways operates several direct flights per week from London Gatwick (LGW).
- Nonstop flights from Amsterdam to Mauritius will be available Oct 2017!
- The best non-direct service is with Emirates, which offers daily flights from both London Heathrow and London Gatwick via Dubai.
- Air France flies from London Heathrow (LHR) via a stop over in Paris.
- Lufthansa and Air Mauritius offer direct flights via Frankfurt, Germany and Air Mauritius and Air France offer frequent direct flights from Paris.
- Air Mauritius flies directly from most major European cities.
Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (MRU) is located in the southeast of the island. It’s small and modern with good facilities, duty-free shops and lounges. It can take any where from 10 minutes to 1.5 hours to get to your resort, depending on where you are staying.