Malaysia is an excellent introduction to Asia for visitors of any age. Filled with beautiful beaches, temples, mosques, ancient rainforest filled with incredible flora and fauna, tea plantations, jungle, and vibrant cities pulsing with life, there’s something to please everyone. The country is safe to travel with excellent roads and a well-developed infrastructure. Communicating is easy as nearly everyone speaks English fluently in addition to Bahasa Malaya and probably one or two other languages. There’s a wide variety of food on offer and a diverse culture shaped by Malay, Indian, Chinese, and colonial influences.
Many hotels offer family sized rooms at great value and as we’ve personally visited the hotels we work with, we can recommend the ones best suited to your needs. Whether you’re looking for a beach holiday where you can see the ocean from your verandah; a cultural trip with family-friendly art, food, and tours that won’t wear out the young ones; or a chance to look for wildlife in the rainforest, we can help.
Give us a call for our best advice on how to spend your time.
- We guarantee our prices are the same as booking direct
- Everything you book with us is bonded so you have full financial protection
- We work with closely monitored boutique hotels to ensure you get the best service
- Our team of drivers and English-speaking guides make getting around Malaysia easy and good value
- Most importantly, you receive personal unbiased advice from a genuine expert
Below are some of our suggestions for a family-friendly holiday in Malaysia. We have plenty of other ideas so please give us a call at UK 0207 112 0019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll tailor-make a holiday for you and your family.