Embark on an unforgettable luxurious voyage through Egypt with our “Luxury Egypt” itinerary. This premium itinerary is the most exclusive and unique way to experience the wonders that Egypt has to offer. The handpicked hotels and cruise ship offers top quality, luxury and the best service.
Egypt is a fabulous destination and perfect for an escape from normality. Only 5 hours away from the UK but it couldn’t be more different and exotic. In addition to the sights and sounds the places you stay are exquisitely designed and furnished and personal Egyptian service means you feel pampered at all times.
💎 Enjoy the most luxurious handpicked hotels in Egypt
🛳 Relax on a luxury Nile Cruise and enjoy its impeccable good food and service
🔍 Discover the most well known sites of Ancient Egypt along the Nile
Experience Egyptian Culture and History
🌄 Explore the Great pyramids, Sphinx and Saqqara
Day 1 - Welcome to Cairo
Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, our representative will welcome you and assist you with the entry process before escorting you to your hotel in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle. Your guide will assist you to ensure a smooth check-in and will then review your holiday itinerary with you to confirm pick-up times for each tour and answer all your questions.
Overnight in Cairo at the luxurious Marriott Mena House in a double room with pyramid view.Accommodation
Day 2 - Pyramids and Sakkara Private tour
Enjoy your delicious breakfast with an incredible view of the pyramids form close distance. Afterwards, you will explore with your egyptologist guide, the unique Step Pyramid in Sakkara, designed by Imhotep for his master King Zoser. After a delicious lunch in a good quality local restaurant, proceed to Giza Plateau to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world: the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus, along with the famous Sphinx and Valley Temple.Accommodation
Day 3 - Cairo City Tour
After breakfast, your private guide will take you to visit the famous Egyptian Museum, where you will admire the splendid, sculptures, mummies and treasures of the Ancient Egypt. After this, visit Salah El Din Citadel, constructed by Salah El Din in 1183 AD and the beautiful Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque. Enjoy a delicious lunch before heading to Khan El Khalili Bazaar, one of the most famous and oldest bazaars in the Middle East. It has fascinating narrow alleyways full of small restaurants and cafes where locals come to smoke water pipes and their traditional tea.Accommodation
Day 4 - Explore Karnak and Luxor temples
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Cairo Airport to take your flight to Luxor. On arrival, you will be met and assisted by our representative and transferred to embark your luxurious Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise. After a delicious lunch on board and afterwards, you will visit with your guide the impressive Karnak and Luxor Temples. Enjoy your first delicious dinner on board.
Overnight aboard Oberoi Philae Cruise on Full Board basis.
Day 5 - Explore the West Bank and sail to Esna
Enjoy a delicious early breakfast and explore the West Bank of ancient Thebes. Explore the majestic Valley of the Kings with your knowledgeable guide and some of the royal tombs, the wonderful temple of Medinet Habu, Dier El Madina and the magnificent Colossi of Memnon.
Enjoy lunch onboard while sailing towards Esna. The afternoon is at leisure to enjoy the wonderful sail along the Nile, the wonderful views and the comfort and luxury of your cruise.
Day 6 - Discover Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Enjoy breakfast on board the cruise while you sail along the River Nile direction to Edfu. Upon arrival, you will take a horse carriage ride through the quaint town of Edfu to visit the gorgeous temple dedicated to Horus, the falcon God.
Enjoy the beautiful landscapes from the comfort of your luxurious cruise ship on your way to Kom Ombo temple. Explore the unique twin temple of Kom Ombo dedicated to the crocodile God Sobek and visit the museum which contains a number of fascinating mummified crocodiles. Enjoy your sailing journey to the romantic city of Aswan.Accommodation
Day 7 - Discover Aswan
After breakfast, you will discover the lovely city of Aswan. Visit the famous High Dam and the charming Philae Temple dedicated to the goddess Isis.
A delicious lunch is awaiting onboard. In the afternoon, your guide will take you to visit Nubian Museum by motorboat.
Day 8 - Relax at your luxurious hotel by the Nile
After breakfast, disembark your cruise ship and check in at the prestigious and most luxurious hotel in Aswan: the historical Old Cataract Hotel. The rest of your day at leisure to enjoy the comfort of your hotel and the stunning panoramic views of the Nile.Accommodation
- Based on low-season rates
- Subject to Availability
- All prices are correct at the time of writing
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- The assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo including breakfast & taxes
- Accommodation for 4 nights on 05 stars Super deluxe Nile cruise on full board basis
- Accommodation for 1 night in Aswan including breakfast & taxes
- All Sightseeing Tours in Cairo and Giza (Private Guided Tours)
- All Sightseeing tours on your Nile Cruise sharing cruise group
- Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & colossi of Memnon
- Tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
- Tour to the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Temple of Philae in Aswan
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary
- Local English speaking guide throughout your tours
- Lunch during tours in Cairo and Giza
- Bottled water during the trips
- Domestic flight (Cairo – Luxor- Aswan – Cairo)
- Portage when needed
- All service charges & taxes
- International flights (Direct flights from London Heathrow to Cairo return cost around £400 per person depending on the season)
- Entry Visa into Egypt (USD $28 per person)