This gorgeous honeymoon will blow you away! This itinerary incorporates an extra special and exclusive Nile Cruise called the Dahabeya Sandrine. The difference between this boat and other cruises is that of privacy and the fact that this is a brand new modern vessel, its maiden cruise will be on the 16th of November 2019! It is fantastic for your honeymoon as well as wedding anniversaries or a closed group of family or friends wanting a private space for their special trip.
Over the course of your honeymoon you will explore Egyptian culture, history, flora and fauna. Enjoy the breathtaking beauty of the Nile, visit authentic temples, secret islands and small villages. Stop in the fascinating towns and cities of Luxor, Esna, Edfu, Kom Ombo and Aswan.
⛵️ Sail the Nile on a private boat
👙 Laze on the sundeck or in the jacuzzi
🧕🏽 Visit Ramadi Village and other cultural delights
🏝 Discover Fawaza and Beshir Islands
📷 Gorgeous sightseeing and views right from your sun lounger
DAY 1 (Saturday) - Visit the East Bank of Luxor
Upon arrival at Luxor Airport, our representative and guide will welcome you and transfer you into Luxor for a visit to the fantastic East Bank, the wonderful Karnak and Luxor temples. After the visit, board Sandrine Dahabiya and start your sailing journey to Esna. Overnight in Sandrine Dahabiya on Full Board Basis.Accommodation
Day 3 - Off the beatten path island discovery
Enjoy a delicious breakfast onboard and have a closer look to the local life in Ramadi Village. Continue your sailing journey while enjoying lunch at the lovely sundeck. This afternoon visit interesting rock-cut temples in Jebel El Silsila before sailing to the beautiful Beshir Island.
Day 4 - Kom Ombo temple
This morning set sail to Kom Ombo to visit the unique twin temple before hopping back on board to sail to Heradib. Enjoy a delicious lunch en route before a fantastic sail afternoon to Aswan enjoying the stunning Nile landscapes, peaceful ambiance and the comfort of your fantastic Dahabiya.
Day 5 - ASWAN, the always sunny city
Set sail to Aswan and enjoy breakfast en route before visiting the charming temple of Philae, dedicated to Isis. This afternoon and evening is at leisure to enjoy the comfort of your Dahabiya or sightseeing the interesting city of Aswan.
Day 7 - EDFU & ESNA
After breakfast head to shore and visit the well preserved temple of Edfu dedicated to Horus, the falcon God. Hope back on board and enjoy the peaceful sail trip to Esna where you will visit one of the most famous Ancient Egyptian temples.Accommodation
Day 8 - Explore the Valley of the Kings and West bank
Enjoy your delicious breakfast on board before check out from Sandrine Dahabiaya. Afterwards, explore with your guide the fascinating West Bank of Luxor which includes the fascinating Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon and Hatshepsut temple before your transfer to Luxor airport to catch your flight back home. Safe travels!
- Based on low-season rates
- The Dahabiya Sandrine can be booked alone or it can be combined with a Cairo or beach extension.
- Sandrine cruises depart on Sundays from Luxor and on Wednesdays/Thursdays from Aswan.
- Subject to Availability
- All prices are correct at the time of writing
- Transfers from and to Luxor Airport
- Entrance fees for sightseeing with the service of an English Speaking Guide
- 7 nights accommodation on the Dahabiya Sandrine on Full Board Basis as specified including soft drinks
- All excursions, meals and activities mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights. You can get flights from as little as £400 per person return depending on the season.
- Egypt entry visa. On arrival visa fee is US$25, payable in pounds sterling, US dollars or euros.