Visa Information

Do I need a Visa?

Yes, all UK citizens must have a Cuban Tourist Card, also known as a Cuban Visa or Cuban Holiday Visa. This card has to be purchased before departing, as you will be refused boarding in the UK without it. The card allows the holder to stay in Cuba for a maximum of 30 days and is issued for one entry and one exit only, although tourists are able to extend the Visa for an additional 30 days whilst in Cuba. More information is available on the following website

Flying to Cuba via the USA is a lot more complicated as you will need to get your Cuban Tourist Card in the USA only. It is legal to travel to Cuba from the USA, but you will be treated as a US citizen when doing so and will therefore need to obtain a special permit to visit the island. Bearing this in mind we highly recommend to travel via Europe, Canada or Mexico