Ban Sairee is made up of two pavillions; each has a sleeping unit and a living unit, all surrounded by expansive decking. Hence the property is suitable for either one big group of twelve, ideal for two families or even two separate groups of six.
Each sleeping unit features three bedrooms. The first bedroom has twin beds and a walk in closet. Behind the wooden panel door you will find the en-suite bathroom. Relaxing while having a bath, you can enjoy looking at the surrounding palm trees, moon and stars, through the skylight ceiling. Behind the glass door, you can take a refreshing open air shower. The second bedroom is a children's room with a bunk bed and a bathroom with shower. Adjoining is the third bedroom with a double bed, walk in closet and complete bathroom with covered bathtub and open air shower. The bedrooms are air conditioned and all rooms are decorated with antique features and have sliding doors to fully enjoy the sea view and breeze.
The living room is fully decorated in original Thai style with a high wooden ceiling, beautiful water hyacinth sofas, a long classic solid teak dining table, an open fully equipped kitchen and an adjoining TV room. Here there is Satellite TV, DVD/CD and satellite ADSL. A local service mobile phone is provided witht he villa.
On the expansive wooden terrace there is a large antique dining table as well as sun loungers.
Both pavilions have direct access to a stunning secluded beach via an expansive lawn of palm trees. The swimming pool is in front of the left second pavilion and is between the house and the beach.
The Villa Manageress' house and main kitchen / storage area are located behind the main house, along with the tennis court.
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Daily Continental breakfast
* Full time Thai chef
* 18x8m infinity edge pool
* 44" TV satellite with DVD player and surround system
* Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
* Fully equipped kitchen
* All rooms are air conditioned
* All bedrooms are fitted with TV, DVD player and safe
* The villa staff will visit twice daily to make sure to keep the villa clean and tidy
* Living on site, the Manageress is available to address your service needs
* Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
* Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
* Shopping list available
* In-Villa wine selection
* Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
* Car rental with or without driver, full insurance coverage
* Baby sitting on site
* In-villa spa treatment with extended menu