PRICE PER PERSON FROM £2700
The Maldives are the ultimate destination for romance, but if you don’t fancy spending your whole trip sunbathing, then a two centre holiday may be the answer. Sri Lanka and the Maldives make a fantastic combination, especially for a honeymoon or anniversary. The flight from Colombo to Male is under a hour and Sri Lanka not only offers a hit of culture, but also helps to balance out the cost of what could otherwise be an extremely expensive getaway.
We recommend taking our Classic Sri Lanka Tour and substituting the last five nights on the south coast for time in the Maldives. We can tailor make the holiday to suit your preferences, but as an example the Classic Tour combined with five nights at Vilu Reef would cost £2700 per person.
Day 1 - 9 - Sri Lanka Classic Tour
Our Classic Sri Lanka Tour is a great starting point when planning a trip to Sri Lanka. Perfect for anyone wanting to cover the country’s main cultural and scenic points, it is well paced and includes all of Sri Lanka’s main highlights. You will be accompanied by a private driver throughout and stay in a mixture of four and five star boutique hotels. Please note that cheaper options and upgrades are available and that all of our tours are completely flexible so we can alter this in any way you see fit.More Info
Day 10 - 14 - Vilu Reef, Maldives
From Colombo you can take a short Sri Lankan airlines flight to Male. You will be met on arrival by a representative and shown to the sea plane for your transfer to Vilu Reef. Spend the next 5 nights relaxing in idyllic surrounding.More Info
- 1 Nights accommodation at The Wallawwa in a W Bedroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
- 3 Nights accommodation at Vil Uyana in a Marsh Dwelling on a bed and breakfast basis.
- 2 Nights accommodation at Villa Rosa in a Double Room on a bed and breakfast basis.
- 2 Nights accommodation at Tea Trails in a Luxury Room on an all inclusive basis.
- 1 nights accommodation at Yala Jetwing in a Double Room on a bed and breakfast basis.
- 5 nights accommodation at Vilu Reef in a Double Garden Villa on a half board basis.
- Road transfers and transport for the excursions mentioned, excluding your time on the coast.
- Return Seaplane transfers in the Maldives.
- 1st Class Train Tickets from Kandy to Hatton.
- A complimentary tea factory tour.
- A half day jeep safari in Yala National Park.
- All hotel taxes and service charges.
- Tourist Visas
- International Flights.
- Entrance fees to the points of interest (other than the safari park)
- Meals and drinks not mentioned above.
- Gratuities for drivers or guides.
- Personal allowances.