PRICES FROM £ PER PERSON
A romantic holiday is all about spending quality time with your significant other, being pampered, relaxed and spoilt. Therefore our romantic tour of Sri Lanka takes you to just three of the best hotels on the island so that you don’t feel rush or tired at any point. We have focused on fairly adult hotels where you are unlikely to find lots of children.
Day 1 - 4 - The Kandy House - 5 Steps to Heaven
Start you holiday with 4 nights in Kandy which is the gateway to Sri Lanka’s hill country and its religious heartland. The Kandy House is a stunning boutique hotel just 10 minutes form the city center. They don’t allow any children and offer a wonderful 5 Steps to Heaven romance package. It includes:
- A bottle of bubbly
- A tray of sumptuous prawn & vegetable tempura with homemade dips – at the poolside, on the lawn, in a swing hammock… you decide.
- A pair of cocktails of you’re choosing – on the rocks or off?
- An out-of-body experience: our aromatherapy bath with floating fragrant frangipani petals.
- Candlelit dinner for two – on the verandah, under the moon.
Day 5 - 7 - West Coast Sunsets
From Kandy your driver will transfer you to the west coast of Sri Lanka. While there you will stay in an executive suite at Villa Bentota. Two specially designed excursions are included in your stay.
- Beruwela Lighthouse – Enjoy a cruise down the coast to the 17th century lighthouse. Climb to the top and enjoy a bottle of something as the sun comes down and the fishing boats return to the harbor after they day at sea.
- Traditional Catamaran Tour – Drive 10 minutes inland to the Lunuganga Lake where you will find your boatman. Enjoy a late afternoon trip around the lake with its bird life, mangroves and water lilies, before returning to the banks of the river where you can have a sunset drink in a private ambalama.
Day 8 - 10 - Amanwella & the South Coast
End your trip on the south coast at the outstanding Amanwella hotel. This is a real splurge and the perfect way to finish your trip. Each bungalow has a huge bathtub and plunge pool. The private beach is perfect for romantic candle lit dinners and the hotel spa treatments are reknowned.More Info