10 NIGHTS – FROM £1240 PER PERSON
If you want to visit Sri Lanka in May, June, July or September you are more restricted by the weather than at other times of year. Luckily however while the rain falls on the west coast, the less visited east coast experiences blue skies and calm seas. You can combine a beach stay here with a few days in the Cultural Triangle, which is located in one of Sri Lanka’s dry zones and a tea plantation bungalow in the hills where it rains all year anyway.
Day 1 - Arrival in Colombo
Arrive in Colombo and transfer immediately to Vil Uyana in Sigiriya (3.5 hours). Spend the rest of the day resting and exploring your hotel.More Info
Day 8 - The Knuckles Range & Plantations
Leave the east coast and make your way towards Kandy where you can stay at Rangala House for two nights. Set on a working tea plantation you can visit the factory and tea fields as well as enjoy some stunning views.More Info
Day 10 - Kandy & The Elephant Orphanage
After an early breakfast depart Rangala House for a Kandy City Tour. Visit the Temple of the Tooth and Botanical Gardens, before making your way to the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage. End your trip with a stay at the Wallawwa just 20 minutes from the airport.More Info
All prices correct at the time of writing and based on the low season with 2 people sharing a double room. Please call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss prices for your exact dates.
Please remember this is a sample itinerary and we are happy to modify it to suit your plans. We can add or remove days and look at different places to stay.
- Road transfers and transport for the excursions mentioned.
- 3 Nights accommodation at Vil Uyana in a Marsh Dwelling on a bed and breakfast basis and with a special offer of 3 nights for the price of 2.
- 4 Nights accommodation at Maalu Maalu in a Double Room on a bed and breakfast basis.
- 2 Nights accommodation at Rangala House in a Double Room on a bed and breakfast basis.
- 1 Nights accommodation at The Wallawwa in a W Bedroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
- All hotel taxes and service charges .
- International Flights.
- Entrance fees to the points of interest mentioned above.
- Meals and drinks not mentioned above.
- Gratuities for drivers or guides.
- Personal allowances.