Nestled at the slopes of signal Hill overlooking Table Bay, De Waterkant lies between the historical Bo-Kaap area, the Waterfront and the vibrant City of Cape Town. De Waterkant by evening has a lively bright cocktail atmosphere and by day a relaxed caf? clutter. It hosts a selection of excellent restaurants, quaint outdoor cafes, art galleries, boutique and antique shops cradled within the cobbled streets amongst brightly coloured houses. This is the oldest part of Cape Town where the original police and fire stations can be seen set on the edges of the cobbled streets amongst the gaily coloured properties in the heart of De Waterkant.
• 5 minutes walk from the heart of the city
• 5/10 minuets walk from the V&A Waterfront
• 5 minuets walk to Green Point
• 10 minuets drive to Camps Bay/Clifton Beaches
• 10 minuets drive to the Cableway Station
Accommodates up to 4 people in 2 bedrooms serviced by 2 bathrooms
Unlike all the luxury apartments in the Rockwell, this one is on the top floor enabling the added benefit of height, fantastic views of the harbour. Further more while all the apartments are beautifully modern and perfectly decorated, this one has something rather special, black-paned floor-to-ceiling windows that frame the view, shiny dark floors contrasted by white finishes, it's a 'tad' more than you'd expect from holiday accommodation.
• Full air-conditioning
• 24 hour security
• Secure undercover parking (nominal charge for residents)
• Direct elevator access
• Swimming pool
• Gym - soon to be competed
Living & Dining
Comfortable open plan double volume living space with lounge, dining and kitchen areas. Entirely glass fronted enabling amazing city and harbour views. Direct access out to the balcony with dining and relaxing furniture.
Entertainment; DSTV, plasma screen TV
Kitchens vary in appliances for longer stay customers apartments with fuller equipped kitchens are provided. All kitchens however have all the necessary appliances (inc' washing machine and tumble drier), cutlery, crockery, pots, pans and cooking utensils.
Bedroom & Bathroom
• Master bedroom; upstairs spacious bedroom overlooking the living area enjoying the same views as from the lounge, serviced by a luxurious bathroom
• 2nd bedroom; double or twin (2x single) beds serviced by a separate luxurious bathroom
• Internet Connectivity
• Mon-Fri maid service