Situated on the edge of one of the oldest parts of Cape Town, De Waterkant where the original police and fire stations were located and the buildings still stand. De Waterkant has a cheerful warm fun vibe to it oozing charm, it's cobbled narrow streets and colourful houses all contribute.
Approx' walking time to the city is 5 min's, less than 10 min's walk to the V&A and approx' 10 min's walk to the CTICC. This area is peppered with small query cheerful street cafes and cocktail bars along the sides of the cobbled streets.
Accommodates up to 4 people in 2 bedrooms and a double sleeper couch in the lounge if required can accommodate another 2 people.
Very smart newly refurbished building with smart swish lobby, landing, shopping area and communal areas.
Living & Dining
The apartment consists of an open plan living space, kitchen closest to the entrance, dining area in the middle and lounge at the end leading out on to the large balcony via floor to ceiling window/doors. The interior and balcony are beautifully furnished with upmarket fittings and fixtures for dining and relaxing inside and out. From the balcony the views extend over the city to Table Mountain.
The kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, stove (hob/plates & oven), microwave oven, kettle, toaster, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and a full range of crockery and cutlery.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
• Master bedroom; double with en-suite (bath no shower) and direct access to the balcony
• 2nd bedroom; twin (2x single) beds serviced by a separate bathroom
• En-suite bathroom (bath no shower)
• Separate bathroom (shower no bath)
• Double sleeper couch in the living room
• Gymnasium soon to be equipped
• Parking in the secure basement
• 24 hour manned security (concierge)
Facts & Features
• A fully furnished apartment with Plasma Satellite TV (DSTV), DVD Player, & Dining area
• Fully equipped open plan kitchen with additional modern comfort appliances - dishwasher, washing machine & tumble dryer
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom (bath)
• Spacious second bedroom
• Second bathroom (shower)
• Bedding Configuration: 1 double bed, 2 single beds and a double sleeper couch
• Large private patio/balcony with a patio set - overlooking Table Mountain and the City
• Complex offers a pool & will soon include a gym
• Excellent security (24 hours concierge) & safe / secure basement parking
Click for more information on: Cape Town Holidays, Camps Bay Villas, Camps Bay Apartments, Cape Town Accommodation, Cape Town Rentals. Better still give us a call on 0207 112 0019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for free independent advice on the best places to stay.