Situated in Gardens above the city bowl this property is nestled into the hillside. Access to the city on foot is less than 15 min's to Kloof Street well known for its caf? culture and shopping by day and in the evening for its cocktail bars. Kloof Street merges into Long Street providing a significant choice of restaurants, these 2 streets make up the city nightlife scene.
Approx' drive times:
• V&A Waterfront less than 5 min's
• Table Mountain cableway @ 5 min's
• Camps Bay beachfront @ 10 min's
• Cape Town airport @ 20 min's (in light traffic)
Accommodates up to 8 people in 4 en-suite bedrooms
The recipient of numerous design awards and accolades, Bridge House is an icon of Cape Town's best contemporary architecture, Entry to the main house is via a timber walkway into a floating glass and steel box, almost at canopy height with the surrounding trees, city and harbour views shimmering in the distance. The property is linked with elevated walkways, and furnished in a sleek and uncluttered style. There are numerous private decks set in the indigenous garden, a heated rim-flow pool that appears to tumble into a gurgling mountain stream.
• Air Con'
• Balconies, decks and terraces
• Heated pool
• Internet access
• Satellite TV
• Night time security guard
• Secure parking
• Open staircases
• Unfenced pool
• Stream and pond
Living & Dining
Open plan main living space with lounge, dining and kitchen areas accessed by a timber walkway. Floor to ceiling glass walls enable views out across to the city in the distance at almost canopy height with the trees.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
3 separate en-suite bedrooms which are all equally spacious and feel secluded from one another (one, 'donga', is an entirely separate dwelling).
• Bedroom 1; is reached via a bridge from the entrance level, and has a separate walk-in cupboard area.
• Bedroom 2; below bedroom 1, with its own lounge area.
• Bedroom 3; is in a separate wing, with access to the small second dining room and kitchen.
• Bedroom 4, 'Donga'; via a charming stone pathway that follows the stream through the garden.
All the bedrooms feature:
• Glass walls with mountain or garden views
• Marble and polished concrete surfaces
• Double king extra-length beds with crisp white linen
• Satellite flat-screen TVs
• DVD players
• Personal safes
• Numerous private decks/terraces set in the indigenous garden
• Heated rim-flow pool that appears to tumble into a gurgling mountain stream
• Stream and pond
href="http://www.fleewinter.co.uk/cape_town/index.php">Cape Town Holidays, Camps Bay Villas, Camps Bay Apartments, Cape Town Accommodation, Cape Town Rentals. Better still give us a call on 0207 112 0019 or email email@example.com for free independent advice on the best places to stay.