Loader Street Place is in the heart of historic De Waterkant, the oldest part of Cape Town. The original fire and police stations can be found here facing on to cobbled streets surrounded by gaily coloured mews houses situated on the lower slopes of Signal Hill. The area has gay atmosphere but day a wonderful calm caf? culture and by night it evolves into a cocktail party atmosphere.
Approx' drive/walk times:
• City Centre @ 10 min's walk or 2min's drive
• Waterfront @ 20 min's walk or 5 min's drive
• Green Point @ 5 min's walk or 2 min's drive
• Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) @ 15 min's walk or 5 min's drive
• Clifton Beach @ 10 min's drive
• Camps Bay @ 15 min's drive
• Sandy Bay @ 20 min's drive
Accommodates up to 6 people in 3 bedrooms serviced by 3 en-suite bathrooms
Stylishly furnished with 3 level modern apartment with plenty of private outdoors space including a courtyard, roof terrace with stunning views and a private pool/Jacuzzi. This spacious apartment features 2 bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms on each of the 3 levels.
Living & Dining
Open plan style living space with lounge, dining and kitchen areas and a courtyard with outside dining and braai (bbq) facilities on the 2nd level. The spacious lounge and dining area caters for all comforts.
Entertainment; TV with DSTV
Dining inside and out seats up to 6 people
The modern kitchen is fully equipped with all the essential holiday luxuries such as microwave, washing machine, tumble drier, dishwasher, fridge, coffee maker, oven and hob.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
• Master bedroom; double with queen bed, air-conditioning and en-suite bathroom opening out to a courtyard
• 2nd bedroom; double with queen bed, air-conditioning and en-suite bathroom
• 3rd bedroom; twin (2x single) beds which can be converted to a double if arranged in advance, with air-conditioning and en-suite bathroom
• Private courtyard
• Private roof terrace with faboulous views of Table Mountain, harbour, Atlantic Ocean and the city • Outdoor furniture
• Private plunge pool/Jacuzzi • Private patio • braai (bbq) facilities
• Prepaid telephone and Internet
Click for more information on: Cape Town Holidays, Camps Bay Villas, Camps Bay Apartments, Cape Town Accommodation, Cape Town Rentals. Better still give us a call on 0207 112 0019 or email email@example.com for free independent advice on the best places to stay.