Nestled on the slopes of signal Hill overlooking Table Bay, De Waterkant lies between the historical Bo-Kaap area, the Waterfront and the vibrant City of Cape Town. De Waterkant by evening has a lively bright cocktail atmosphere and by day a relaxed caf? clutter. It hosts a selection of excellent restaurants, quaint outdoor cafes, art galleries, boutique and antique shops cradled within the cobbled streets amongst brightly coloured houses. This is the oldest part of Cape Town with the fist police and fire stations.
• 5 minutes walk from the heart of the city
• 5/10 minuets walk from the V&A Waterfront
• 5 minuets walk to Green Point
• 10 minuets drive to Camps Bay/Clifton Beaches
• 10 minuets drive to the Cableway Station
Accommodates up to 4 people in 2 bedrooms serviced by 2 bathrooms
Upmarket desirable 2 level De Waterkant residence with terrace overlooking the city
Living & Dining
Comfortable spacious lounge with open plan dining and kitchen.
Entertainment; DSTV, TV, DVD player and surround sound system
Fully equipped with all the necessary appliances (inc' dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier), cutlery, crockery, pots, pans and cooking utensils.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
• Master bedroom; double (downstairs) with air-con and en-suite bedrooms
• 2nd bedroom; twin (2x single) beds or large double can be made up as required (upstairs) and en-suite bathroom
• Street parking
• Terrace with views over De Waterkant
• Fans throughout
• Wall mounted heaters
• Prepaid phone
Click for more information on: Cape Town Holidays, Camps Bay Villas, Camps Bay Apartments, Cape Town Accommodation, Cape Town Rentals. Better still give us a call on 0207 112 0019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for free independent advice on the best places to stay.