Loader Street Place is in the heart of historic De Waterkant, the oldest part of Cape Town. The original fire and police stations can be found here facing on to cobbled streets surrounded by gaily coloured mews houses situated on the lower slopes of Signal Hill. The area has gay atmosphere but day a wonderful calm caf? culture and by night it evolves into a cocktail party atmosphere.
Approx' drive/walk times:
• City Centre @ 10 min's walk or 2min's drive
• Waterfront @ 20 min's walk or 5 min's drive
• Green Point @ 5 min's walk or 2 min's drive
• Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) @ 15 min's walk or 5 min's drive
• Clifton Beach @ 10 min's drive
• Camps Bay @ 15 min's drive
• Sandy Bay @ 20 min's drive
Accommodates up to 4 people in 2 bedrooms serviced by 2 bathrooms
Comfortably furnished with apartment with large private terrace/balcony and views over the harbour.
• 2 air conditioned bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Private roof terrace
• Views of the harbour and city
• Approx' 80sqm
Living & Dining
Open plan style living space with lounge, dining and kitchen areas plus a spacious roof terrace with views of the De Waterkant to the harbour.
Entertainment; TV with DSTV & DVD player plus Wireless internet connectivity
Dining inside and out seats up to 4 people
Fully equipped with all the essential appliances.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
Both bedrooms have air-conditioning
• Master bedroom; split level bedroom with double bed on the upper level and en-suite bathroom on the lower
• 2nd bedroom; twin or double can be made up as required
• 2 bathrooms; both bathrooms have showers there in no bath
• Private terrace/balcony
• Views of the harbour and city • Outdoor furniture
• Street parking & secure parking behind De Waterkant House
• There is a pool at De Waterkant House which guests are welcome to use
• Luggage racks
• Digital safe
• Guest computer is available at the main reception
Click for more information on: Cape Town Holidays, Camps Bay Villas, Camps Bay Apartments, Cape Town Accommodation, Cape Town Rentals. Better still give us a call on 0207 112 0019 or email email@example.com for free independent advice on the best places to stay.