Nestled on the slopes of signal Hill overlooking Table Bay, De Waterkant lies between the historical Bo-Kaap area, the V&A Waterfront and the vibrant City of Cape Town. De Waterkant by evening has a lively bright cocktail atmosphere and by day a relaxed caf? clutter. It hosts a selection of excellent restaurants, quaint outdoor cafes, art galleries, boutique and antique shops cradled within the cobbled streets amongst brightly coloured houses. This is the oldest part of Cape Town with the fist police and fire stations.
• 5 minutes walk from the heart of the city
• 5/10 minuets walk from the V&A Waterfront
• 5 minuets walk to Green Point
• 10 minuets drive to Camps Bay/Clifton Beaches
• 10 minuets drive to the Cableway Station
Accommodates up to 6 people in 3 en-suit bedrooms
Upmarket open plan style 4 level De Waterkant residence with fabulous city, Table Mountain and harbour views from the private roof terrace. The property is divided up:
• The lower level is a self-contained apartment with en-suite bedroom lounge and kitchenette
• Second level has 2 en-suite bedrooms
• Third level has the main living space lounge, kitchen and dining as well as balcony and courtyard
• Fourth level is the roof terrace access via the courtyard on the 3rd level
Living & Dining
Comfortable spacious open plan main living space with lounge, dining and kitchen areas on the 3rd level. Off the lounge on one side is a private courtyard with steps up to the roof terrace (4th level) with stunning views of Table Mountain and the city across to the harbour. On the opposite side of the lounge is a balcony accessed via floor to ceiling windows/doors.
Entertainment; TV, DSTV and CD player
There is a second lounge with kitchenette on the lower level.
Fully equipped with all the necessary appliances (inc' dishwasher, washing machine & tumble drier), cutlery, crockery, pots, pans and cooking utensils.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
3 twin (2x single) bedded rooms all with air-conditioning, converters to create double king beds can be arranged but must to booked in advance to ensure availability. 1 en-suite bedroom is on the lower level with lounge including kitchenette, the other 2 en-suite bedrooms are on the 2nd level.
• Off street parking
• Outdoor furniture
• Prepaid telephone & internet
• Digital safe
Click for more information on: Cape Town Holidays, Camps Bay Villas, Camps Bay Apartments, Cape Town Accommodation, Cape Town Rentals. Better still give us a call on 0207 112 0019 or email email@example.com for free independent advice on the best places to stay.