situated on Old Town Square in Buitenkant Street, Central Cape Town. Within close walking distance from all amenities such as shops, restaurants, bus routes and major attractions such as Castle of Good Hope, VOC Company Gardens, Museums & Parliament. Also within walking distance is De Waterkant and the V&A Waterfront.
• Long street in less than 5 min's walk know for it's local nightlife and restaurants
• Kloof street with it's shops and caf? culture in 5 min's walk
• The V&A offers a shopping paradise as well as a spectacular array of restaurants in less than 15 min's walk (within 2km)
• Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) 10 min's walk (within 1km)
• De Waterkant in less than 15 min's the oldest part of Cape Town with it's cobbled streets and gaily painted mews houses, caf? culture by day and cocktail by night
• Table Mountain Cable Car @ 5km
• Clifton/Camps bay Beaches @7km
Accommodates 4 people in 1 bedroom and on a sleeper sofa in the lounge serviced by a bathroom
Living & Dining
Open plan spacious living room (lounge and dining), leading onto enclosed terrace with patio furniture.
Entertainment; satellite TV (DSTV) and DVD player
Fully equipped with all the necessary appliances, cutlery, crockery, pots, pans and cooking utensils.
Bedroom & Bathroom
Bedroom; large double with queen bed and en-suite bathroom (shower over bath)
• Pool and pool terrace
• Excellent security
• Laundromat service
• Secure basement parking
Click for more information on: Cape Town Holidays, Camps Bay Villas, Camps Bay Apartments, Cape Town Accommodation, Cape Town Rentals. Better still give us a call on 0207 112 0019 or email email@example.com for free independent advice on the best places to stay.